North Central District Health Department (NCDHD) has been made aware of 19 new cases in the district since the last reporting on 2/4/2021: 0-Antelope; 1-Boyd; 0-Brown; 1-Cherry; 9-Holt; 0-Keya Paha; 6-Knox; 2-Pierce; 0-Rock.
NCDHD reports 122 new recoveries since last reporting period. 22-Antelope, 4-Boyd, 9-Brown, 9-Cherry, 14-Holt, 1-Keya Paha, 22-Knox, 37-Pierce, 4-Rock.
NCDHD regrets to report two additional deaths in the district. A female from Knox County and a male from Pierce County. NCDHD sends their sincerest condolences to these families.
North Central District Health Department (NCDHD) would like to apprise the district of the Nebraska COVID-19 vaccine registry, located at www.ncdhd.ne.gov. To provide guidance and clarity, below are directions on who should register on the Nebraska COVID-19 Registry:
* For those 65+ who already registered with NCDHD, do not sign up with the State. NCDHD will continue to schedule your vaccine. If you are 65+ and did not sign up with NCDHD, please sign up on the new Nebraska registry, located at www.ncdhd.ne.gov.
* If you registered on the NCDHD vaccine list but are not over the age of 65, you will need to register on the new Nebraska registry, located at www.ncdhd.ne.gov.
* If you are interested in the COVID-19 vaccine, all ages and all professions are welcome to sign up on the new Nebraska registration. The governor’s tiered phasing guidance will still be utilized to determine who is vaccinated first.
For assistance completing the survey, please call the following agencies in your area: Elgin Public Library, Elgin Senior Center, Neligh Public Library, Neligh Senior Center, Ainsworth Public Library, Ainsworth Senior Center, Boyd County Senior Center, Valentine Public Library, Valentine Senior Center, Stuart Township Library, Atkinson Public Library, Atkinson Senior Center, O’Neill Chamber of Commerce, Bloomfield Public Library, Creighton Public Library, Eastern Township Library, Lied Lincoln Township Library, Verdigre Public Library, Crofton Senior Center, Osmond General Hospital, Osmond Library, Plainview Library, Plainview Senior Center, Pierce Public Library, Pierce Senior Center, Rock County Public Library, and Rock County Senior Center.
NCDHD COVID-19 testing sites offer a 15-minute rapid test and/or the gold standard PCR test. The rapid test is only offered to individuals who are currently exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID. All testing is offered free of charge at the below locations. Please see that there has been an update to the testing times and locations starting the week of 2/8/2021.
* O’Neill: Monday and Wednesday from 1:00-3:00pm at the North parking lot of the O’Neill Armory, located at the corner of 4th and Hynes Ave.
* Bassett: Mondays 8:30-10:30am at the Rock County Fairgrounds
* Valentine: Tuesdays 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm at the United Methodist Church North parking lot.
* Pre-registration for testing at www.testnebraska.com is highly encouraged, but not required.
* The last patient will be scheduled 15 minutes before the scheduled end ofthe clinic.
Case count update as of 02/04/2021 at 3:00 PM: 4,163 Total Cases (TC), 2,533 Recoveries (R), 69 Deaths (D), and 83 total cases reported in the last 14 days. A reminder that Total Case (TC) numbers are represented first, and of those total cases the number of Recovered (R) persons is represented second, and total case related Deaths (D) is represented third.
Antelope: TC: 539, R: 314, D:7
Boyd: TC: 184, R: 114, D:3
Brown: TC 270, R: 183, D:4
Cherry: TC: 402, R: 261, D:7
Holt: TC: 813, R: 531, D: 14
Keya Paha: TC: 43, R: 16, D: 0
Knox: TC: 1,079, R: 587, D: 11
Pierce: TC: 685, R: 441, D: 21
Rock: TC: 148, R: 99, D:2