North Central District Health Department (NCDHD) has been made aware of 45 cases in the district: 6-Antelope; 4-Boyd; 1-Brown; 2- Cherry; 9-Holt; 0-Keya Paha; 20-Knox; 2-Pierce; 1-Rock.
NCDHD will be hosting the following upcoming drive-through public influenza vaccine clinics throughout the district next week:
• Monday, October 26th –Rock County Fair Grounds – due to cold windchills forecasted this clinic has been rescheduled to Monday, Nov 2nd.
• Tuesday, October 27th – 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM NCDHD enter the alley from the East
• Wednesday, October 28th – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Niobrara Public School parking lot
• Thursday, October 29th – 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM NCDHD enter the alley from the East
• Monday, November 2nd – 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM Rock County Fair Grounds
NCDHD would like to remind those who are attending the drive-through clinics to please remain in your vehicle when arriving and follow the instructions on the signs. To fast track the clinic process, complete the vaccination form online prior to arrival and have a copy of your insurance card with you. If unable to complete vaccination form prior to the clinic NCDHD will have hard copies available and will be making copies of insurance cards as needed. Check our influenza vaccine clinic calendar on the VAX4LIFE page on our website for clinics that may be coming to communities near you. Case count update as of 10/23/2020 at 4:00 PM: 1296 Total Cases (TC), 542 Recoveries (R), 20 Deaths (D), and 349 total cases reported in the last 14 days. A reminder that Total Case (TC) numbers are represented first, and of those total cases the number of Recovered (R) persons is represented second, and total case related Deaths (D) is represented third.
Antelope: TC: 168, R:55, D: 1
Keya Paha: TC: 7, R: 2
Boyd: TC: 58, R: 16
Knox: TC: 307, R: 155, D: 1
Brown: TC: 78, R: 30, D: 2
Pierce: TC: 204, R: 98, D:8
Cherry: TC: 114, R: 75, D:5
Rock: TC: 76, R:54
Holt: TC: 284, R: 57, D: 3