North Central District Health Department (NCDHD) has been made aware of 31 additional cases across the district: 1-Rock, 8-Holt, 7-Antelope, 3-Pierce, 5-Knox, 4-Boyd, 2-Brown, 1-Cherry. NCDHD would like to clarify there were 892 total cases reported yesterday. There was a typo in reporting total case count.
NCDHD is pleased to report 61 recoveries across the district since last recovery reporting; 16-Knox, 5-Antelope, 5-Pierce, 7-Holt, 13-Cherry, 12-Rock, 3-Brown.
NCDHD regrets to report receipt of notification of a death in Knox County. The resident was a female in her 80s with underlying health conditions. NCDHD staff and administration send their sincerest condolences to the family at this time.
NCDHD will be hosting the following upcoming drive-through public influenza vaccine clinics throughout the district:
- Monday, October 12th 9 AM -12 PM – Ainsworth – Ainsworth School – Ag Tech Building
- Monday, October 12th 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM – Springview – Activity Center -Enter on the South side
- Tuesday, October 13th 10 AM – 12 PM – Bloomfield –
- Tuesday, October 13th 2 PM – 6PM – Plainview – Plainview Elementary School – Line up on Woodland Ave enter from the East
- Wednesday, October 14th – 2 PM – 4 PM – Long Pine – in front of the City Offices
- Thursday, October 15th – 7:30 AM – 9: 30 AM – O’Neill – access clinic through East alley entrance
- Thursday, October 15th – 2 PM – 3:15 PM, 3:45 PM-7 PM – Atkinson – West Holt School
- Thursday, October 15th – 2 PM – 6 PM – Orchard- Fire Hall
To fast track the clinic process, complete the vaccination form online prior to arrival and have a copy of your insurance card with you. If unable to complete vaccination form prior to the clinic NCDHD will have hard copies available and will be making copies of insurance cards as needed. Check our influenza vaccine clinic calendar on the VAX4LIFE page on our website for clinics that may be coming to communities near you.
Case count update as of 10/7/2020 at 5:00 PM: 923 Total Cases (TC), 406 Recoveries (R), and 17 Deaths (D). A reminder that Total Case (TC) numbers are represented first, and of those total cases the number of Recovered (R) persons is represented second, and total case related Deaths (D) is represented third.
Antelope: TC: 125, R: 39, D: 1
Boyd: TC: 39, R: 11
Brown: TC: 66, R: 15, D: 2
Cherry: TC: 94, R: 57, D:4
Holt: TC: 152, R: 40, D: 1
Keya Paha: TC: 2, R: 1
Knox: TC: 237, R: 121, D: 1
Pierce: TC: 142, R: 80, D:8
Rock: TC: 66, R:42