The Valentine Volunteer Fire Department was called to the report of a strong odor of propane at 525 Ray Street at approximately 10pm Wednesday night. No propane leak was found at that location. However, crews did continue to search for the source of odor. After combing the neighborhood for about an hour, a propane tank at 623 North Government Street was found to have a leaking fitting which was promptly sealed. That location was an unoccupied house which had been previously winterized by the owners.